Monday, April 18, 2011

A response to the Aliko Dangote Show by Amilkar Cathargo


Kala: Great show on Sunday-04/17/2011 with the subject of Aliko Dongate and other prosperous, prominent Afrikan businessmen, who are perfect examples for the modern Black man across the globe. I love when you do these type of shows because it is very encouraging for entrepreneurial Black men like myself, you, Brother From Another Mother and Thomas. Unfortunately, my mother died last month and I had to relocate to California. I've fallen behind listening to your great show as I had used to do religiously. But keep the fire lit under their ass, Kala!..Keep the vision Bruh. I truly, truly believe that we are definitely, with a shadow of a doubt, at the threshold of real revolutionary change within the Black Diaspora worldwide. A sleeping giant 9is awakening, and it's making a lot of people very scared!!!...But as King Solomon, the wisest man to ever live, once said: "Where there is no vision, the people perish." Keep the vision Kala. We are going to make these cultural dialogues, economic speculations and business concepts a reality one day....they just don't know!!! KALANATION!!! KALANATION!!! KALANATION!!!

No comments: